Thanks to everyone for our 9th successful User Group conference!
In today's post, we share a brief recap of the content, and if you're interested in hearing more about any of the presentations, just send us an email at email@example.com, and we'd be happy to set you up with any of our presenters.
Members of the Energy Intelligence Group present their "State of the Market" update
This year, 70 members of the Energy Intelligence Platform again gathered at launchPAd to:
- Hear from industry speakers about the topics most relevant for energy Supply Chain leaders today, including demand planning, cybersecurity, cost reduction, performance management, and lots more
- Participate in training sessions to learn best practices, tips, and tricks from the PowerAdvocate team
- Network and learn from other energy Supply Chain professionals using the PowerAdvocate platform
We're excited to share that the event featured:
- 9 industry speakers, plus a keynote speech by the Director of MIT's Supply Chain Strategy Lab
- 4 thematic training sessions and 7 spotlight presentations on pressing Supply Chain topics
- A "Night at the Museum" networking event featuring dinner at the Harvard Museum of Natural History
- One-on-one training sessions with the PowerAdvocate team
We want to extend a huge thanks to all who attended and made this event a success. We hope you can join us for our 10th anniversary coming up next year! Stay tuned for updates coming in December 2016.