We’re excited to share that PowerAdvocate recently took part in sister company Wood Mackenzie’s Energy Summit in Houston.
The event is attended by hundreds of industry executives, operators, and commentators alike, and is designed to facilitate dialogue and insights around the most pressing issues facing the industry today.
The topics were varied and diverse, and PowerAdvocate had the opportunity to share a perspective on:
- Strategies to deliver value by leveraging digitalization across supply chains
- The possibility of L48’s cost of supply curve reaching a floor, and tight oil’s long-term value delivery outlook
- The impacts of Supply Chain’s increasing importance in an environment in which firms are laser-focused on cost management
- Supply base shifts, and how they may impact procurement planning
- The evolution and outlook of Permian disruptors
- How Americas’ offshore activity is poised to rebound
- And more…
In one afternoon breakout session, PowerAdvocate shares a case study during a joint presentation with Wood Mackenzie regarding the shifting GoM procurement landscape.
In particular, in a separate breakout session, we dove into the strategy-cost dynamic for deepwater operators and discussed:
- How an operator used data to identify overall project exposure to key commodities – such as steel – and guarded against unexpected inflation risk by using subsea tieback cost data to inform timing and design
- How an operator unlocked savings opportunities by segmenting enterprise supplier spend by regional and category impact
- How an operator drove ~15% in savings by optimizing vessel utilization across installation projects
- And more…
We would like to thank all who joined and participated. If you were unable to attend, we would be happy to coordinate a debrief – please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the right to learn more.